EPOS Audit created to respond to the need of hospitals, rehabilitation centres and nursing homes to comply with statutory provisions during the preparation of annual financial statements.
EPOS Audit responds to the need of hospitals, rehabilitation centres and nursing homes to comply with statutory provisions during the preparation of annual financial statements. Additionally, auditing services encompass a variety of tasks in order to strengthen trust in the hospitals’ accounting system and figures.
Specific EPOS Audit services include:
- auditing business plans, developing financing and loan restructuring concepts as well as auditing services from due diligence reports through to internal audits.
- corporate valuations and special audits.
- verification of controlling, distribution and monitoring structures in order to ensure that funds are used economically in connection with the financing of measures, projects and budgets.
- guaranteeing high standards of auditing quality in the long-term based on a structured auditing approach in line with recognised national and international principles.
EPOS audit services take into accout the business activities and the specific accounting risks of our clients and guarantee transparent and risk-oriented reporting.
Experts with years of experience in auditing and consultancy in the healthcare industry ensure a high quality of auditing services. Competent partners and reliable audit results form the basis of our comprehensive consultations.
EPOS risk and process-oriented audit approach goes far beyond the usual services and continually offers additional benefits. Our experts analyse internal workflows and processes as well as the business environment and inform clients about the sub-results of our audit, the recognisable risks and the improvement potential. In addition to the audit report on the annual financial statements, clients also receive a management letter in which the possibilities for improving the financial situation and internal structures are explained clearly and in detail.
The preservation of our independence as auditors is given the utmost priority. A supervisory committee monitors compliance with statutory provisions with respect to permissible services for our audit client.
Clients benefit from our competence and many years of experience in the fields of accounting, organisation, communication and integration in order to optimise client companies’ structures.
Our expertise help clients to optimise the structures for:
- a meaningful accounting system that delivers prompt information to facilitate decision-making
- an efficient controlling system where decision-makers are closely involved
- a comprehensive risk management system that fulfils all the prerequisites for an efficient early warning system
- a logical system for the successful implementation of improvement measures
Finally, our clients areable to rely on EPOS experts’ network offering healthcare consulting services in the following areas:
- Organizational processes
- Cooperation and Communication
- IT solutions
- Training and education
- Human resources
- Internal revisions
- Optimization of patient flows and logistic functions
- Interim management
Furthermore EPOS experts have long-term expertise in the following consulting services:
- Preparation for certification of Quality Assurance systems according to JCI
- Optimization of Coding Systems
- Training of hospital staff on service coding
- Introduction and optimization of cost accounting systems and cost-bearer invoices